- changed our landscape
- too late to do much
- of how far the destruction has spread
- That it is too bad nothing was done
- That it is devastating our forests.
- I want to see the rest of the work at FLESS and the Learning Centre
- It should be marketed for building homes etc.
- Through loss there is also hope with the rebirth of new regeneration
- It is somehow comforting to understand that we are in it together and there is a future for the forest industry after all.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Audience feedback from Fraser Lake
Here are some of the comments from Fraser Lake: